Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice Chancellor for Finance search
The University of Kansas has launched a national search for the university's next Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice Chancellor for Finance.
Applicants can download the Leadership Statement for a full position description and related details.
Application and Nomination Process
A search committee has begun reviewing applications and will continue to accept applications and nominations until the position is filled.
Applicants must submit a current resume and a letter of interest describing relevant experience. Submission of materials via e-mail is strongly encouraged. Nomination letters should include the name, position, address and telephone number of the nominee.
All nominations and applications will be handled in confidence. Applications will remain confidential until the selection of the finalists, whose names and application materials will be made public.
Applications and letters of nomination should be submitted to:
Alberto Pimentel, Managing Partner
Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates
6512 Painter Avenue
Whittier, CA 90601
Refer to code “KU-CFO” in subject line
Members of the KU community are invited to complete a confidential survey describing the characteristics they believe are important in the new Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice Chancellor for Finance.
Search Committee Members
- Barbara Bichelmeyer, Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor
- Ann Brill, Dean of the School of Journalism and Mass Communications
- James Clarke, Senior Vice President for Investments; and Treasurer, KU Endowment Association
- Dave Cook, Vice Chancellor for Public Affairs and Economic Development (Committee Chair)
- John Curran, Chief Audit Executive, KU Internal Audit
- Lisa Hoebelheinrich, Associate Vice Chancellor for Research Administration, KUMC; and Executive Director, KUMC Research Institute
- Kathleen Lane, Professor, School of Education & Human Sciences; Associate Vice Chancellor for Research
- Jerrihlyn McGee, Vice Chancellor for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, KU Medical Center
- Robert Simari, Executive Vice Chancellor, KU Medical Center
- Marie Taylor, Associate General Counsel, KU